WHAT TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT
Personal, Non-Personal, business data, or information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about you to provide you with or in connection with the Services. Such data includes:
- Data pertaining to your identity and profile-related data, such as your name, username or similar identifiers, gender, title, gstin, username, passwords, purchases or orders, feedback, survey responses, etc.;
- Contact details, including email addresses, phone numbers, delivery addresses, business addresses, etc.;
- Transaction data, including details about payments to and from you and details of products and services you have purchased or sold;
- Technical data includes IP addresses, browser types and versions, time zone settings and locations, operating systems, and other technology on the devices you use to access the platform;
- Usage data including information about how you use our Services; and
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under applicable laws. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of the Services.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the arrangement we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform our obligations under the arrangement we have with you or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with features of the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW THE USER DATA WILL BE USED
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails and notifications about new products, special offers, business updates or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website or application according to your interests.
- To improve customer services
- To improve our website and application
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE DATA WE GATHERED
You understand that when you consent to providing us with your personal data, you also consent to us sharing the same with third parties. You are aware that by using our Services or creating an account on the Platform, you authorise us, our associate partners, and affiliates to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to ensure that you are aware of all the features of the Services.
You are aware that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you etc., may be collected, compiled and shared by us in order to render Services to you and you expressly authorise us to do so. This may include but not be limited to storage providers, payments systems providers, marketing partners, data analytics providers, and consultants, lawyers, and auditors. We may also share this information with our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their holding companies.
You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
In general, we will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following purpose/activity:
- To install the Platform and register you as a user;
- To deliver Services;
- To manage our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to any Services;
- To administer and protect our business and the Services including troubleshooting, data analysis and system testing;
- To deliver content and advertisements to you;
- To make recommendations to you about goods or services which may interest you;
- To measure and analyse the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you;
- To monitor trends so we can improve the Services;
- To perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
- To enforce our Terms;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to enhance user experience & to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
3RD PARTY PAYMENT GATEWAY
All transactions pertaining to pre-orders are handled through third party payment gateway for all payments which may have its own terms and conditions that apply. Methods of payment accepted are Visa, Master Card, American Express and others as made available from time to time, depending on the payment processor. These payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so as to understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by them.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.